Monday, 21 December 2020
EXO Berlin 2021 will take place physically. We understand that there might still be the potential uncertainty around event planning, that’s why we decide to update our booking policy which will offer you maximum flexibility to make changes without being charged any fees.
Cancel or change your booking with flexibility
- This Special Policy applies to booth booking, paying speaking registration and pre-purchased visitor tickets made before 18 August - until just 60 days before the start of the EXO Berlin, which will be held from 19 to 20 October 2021.
- If payment is made before 18 August 2021, the full refund will be credited back in the original form of payment (minus bank fees & charges).
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep your booking for the EXO Berlin 2022 without a change fee. The dates for 2022 event will be announced in late 2021.
- For cancellation or change requests received after 18 August 2021, we will retain all payments already made and recover, if not already paid, the balance due of the charge.
- In the event of any direct conflict between this Special Policy and General Contract Terms and Conditions of EXO Berlin 2021, this Special Policy will prevail.
How it works
- Simply send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be then be sent a confirmation email verifying we have received your intention to cancel or change and let you know it’s done within 3 working days.
- Requests are not accepted via Telephone.